Monday, September 27, 2010

Ginger Coffee and Cold

Ginger is a plant with edible root - note that we don't eat it like potato - known by human for centuries. Ginger root has typical hot taste suitable to be mixed with foods and beverages. I don't talk much about ginger here, but I will write my experience using ginger to relieve cold. 
Ginger Coffee and Cold
After receiving any treatment to relieve cold, I usually drank hot coffee mixed with grinded fresh ginger. It's just plain black coffee, sugar, and ginger, its composition depend on personal taste. Its hot taste would spread from mouth, nose, to my stomach surely help me a lot to relieve my cold. After that usually I would feel that my body is getting better and had a long good night sleep. (Note that coffee is an option here, we can mix ginger with tea, milk, just sugar, or anything else)
Ginger Coffee and Cold
I really like hot ginger, the hotter the ginger is, it is my best choice. Fresh ginger kept in open clean air often grows some leaves, I noted that this undesired grow make it hotter, but I am not really sure about it.
-

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

.

Locations of visitors to this page

Search Engine Submission - AddMe