Tuesday, September 21, 2010

P4VP-MX P4V533-MX Motherboard Drivers


Here I want to share Drivers for ASUS P4VP-MX P4V533-MX Motherboard. Like another ASUS Motherboard, drivers of ASUS P4VP-MX P4V533-MX is difficult to find. Luckily, I found a CD of ASUS P4VP-MX P4V533-MX Drivers. Keep your CD drivers carefully, sometimes it is not easy to find drivers if we lose original CD drivers. These are the drivers I stored in Ziddu:
Notes: If download manager is unable to work, turn it off (deactivate it)! Sometimes Ziddu prevent download manager from working. Notify via comments if these drivers have problems to work!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I`ve been looking for it.
My CD drivor has broken and i need them.
Thank you again.

Misty Realms said...

You are welcome, this MB is a bit old but still useful for average users.

chathura said...

hey i want the bios file on that driver cd. the file is named as P4VPMX.ROM.(384kb) can u upload that file please.

Misty Realms said...

Please wait, I left that CD in stacks, should search thoroughly.

Anonymous said...

How can i install lan
tnx...

Misty Realms said...

Usually, LAN is automatically recognized by Windows XP or newers. You just need to extract compressed files and run Setup.

Alfin said...

I need a copy of the original CD P4VP-MX.
Some are willing to share them in ISO format?

Please let me (alfianharnaspratama@yahoo.com)
I am from Indonesia, greeting familiar to you all...

Misty Realms said...

I am sure that I put CD of P4VP-MX somewhere. I'll try to upload its ISO to Ziddu.

David said...

Can u please upload a copy of that CD? I need it as well.

.

Locations of visitors to this page

Search Engine Submission - AddMe