Friday, November 7, 2008

Bugs in Winamp 5.XX

I recall that Winamp 5.XX has some bugs, may be they are not bugs, but I consider them bugs because they are not present in previous Winamp and causing discomfort.

First, after Winamp 5.03, Winamp can not play audio files in wav formats. So I have no other choice other than converting may wave files to mp3 or other formats. Converting audios using my old PC surely consume much times.

Second, when we double click file in playlist editor to play files, there often pop-up a window to open file. Previously this just result in playing file. Of course we must close it repeatedly.

In my old PC (Pentium III, RAM 256) this Winamp need more memory of RAM than Window Media Player and skin of Winamp Modern slow its performance. But I still use it anyway.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

.

Locations of visitors to this page

Search Engine Submission - AddMe