Monday, November 17, 2008

MP3 Player

It is like just yesterday, here in my country, that MP3 player is so popular, yet it is vanishing. The first MP3 player I saw is like in this picture. Generally it has space of 128 MB. It has metal chasing so if it is connected to PC trough USB, there will be sensation of a little electric shock to anyone who dare to touch.

This is very complete in its generation. Able to play audio files, FM radio, record audio in WAV, and of course hold digital data like general data traveler. For simple use, this player is very useful. I usually use it as FM radio receiver, I mean I do not really like to hear music during busy time using earphone. Sometimes I record speech of a lecturer during seminar or studium generale. Too bad its batteries is unrechargeable, and only able to stand for several days. I see this type of player begin to vanish, after its price getting lower. There are new types almost every month.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

.

Locations of visitors to this page

Search Engine Submission - AddMe