Tuesday, November 4, 2008

JetAudio 5

This JetAudio, I say, is one of my favorite audio software. I don’t say that this is the best audio player, but surely there are many features that only I found here. Like many other players, it is able to play almost all off audio and video formats. The exception is JetAudio offers more features other than just playing audios or videos.

Feature I explore most is recording. It’s so convenient to record speeches in many formats and bit rate. In main window, the features other than playing files are CD Ripping, Conversion, Recording, Burn, and Broadcasting.

I admit that playing with this JetAudio is less convenient than Winamp. But the point is this application has features that Winamp doesn’t.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments:

.

Locations of visitors to this page

Search Engine Submission - AddMe